Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new life...

Life is not easy. Sometimes we are on the top. But sometimes we are on the bottom. This is the fact of life. We have to face it either we like it or not. Today, my BEL 311 lecturer, Mr. Izuan taught me about one song with the topic of ‘breathe again’. When I come through this song, I realize that this song really related to me when first time I come to UITM Segamat.

When first time I come to UITM Segamat, I found that everything was new to me. I really don’t want to come here for the beginning. I don’t know how to start making friend and live in the new environment is so hard for me. There is only one things in my mind that encourage me to come through all this challenges which is I want to study hard to get a good result. I want to make my parents proud of me. I set it as my goal study in UITM.

Using that goal, I start my new life in UITM from crawl. I learned the university life .The first program that I go through is ‘Minggu Mesra Siswa’(MMS).From this programs, I get to know more people and make more friends. This program really helps me to get used with this new environment. Along that week, the schedule is very tight. I have to wake up early in the morning and slept late. I’m really tired that time. But all the experience that I get from this program really useful to me to continue my life in UITM.

I really have to work hard in study. It’s because all subject that I learn here using English. It’s different from what I learn in school. From here, I realize that English is very useful. So, I learn one by one from the beginning. This situation didn’t stop me to achieve my main goal. This makes my life more challenging.


After a couple of month, my life in UITM became better. Now, I don’t have to crawl anymore. I can walk, but still slowly. It’s better than I can’t walk. So, now I prepare myself to walk faster and hope that i can run to achieve my goal. I don’t have to look back because it’s all about the past and I learned my mistake that I make before so that my life more meaningful. I know that there is brightness in my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment