Saturday, January 31, 2009

my classmate



1. Amirul
I’m not really know him because he new in UITM Johor. But I think he’s a nice person



2. Ashraf
I only saw him this semester. So, I don’t really know him. But, as what I see he quite close with sir Izuan.


3. Azhar
I know him since I’m at part 1. He’s a funny guy. Always make the whole class laugh

4. Khalid
He’s class BMD3B2’s class rap. Before this, I’m not really knows him very well until he close with my boyfriend, then I know him a little bit.He’s a nice guy and also ready to help his friends in trouble.

5. Nasri
He’s a nice person. He looks like serious person but he’s really funny guy. He’s close to Azhar.

6. Nizam
I don’t really know him. It’s because he rarely came to class. Furthermore, he’s to shy and silent in class.

7. Ain
She loves to smile. Sometimes she makes joke. She also a nice girl

8. Salwa
She is really nice girl. I know her since I’m at part 1. She has a good voice and always be a college representative to enter nasyid competition. She also has twins which is in the same class with her.

9. Atikah
It’s me

10. Farah Irma
She is a nice girl. She’s cute with her round face and long hair. I rarely see she’s angry. She also loves to smile.

11. Aiza Zaleha
She’s a nice girl. I always came to class with her, Faezah and Farah. She loves to laugh and makes jokes.

12. Shiela
She’s a small girl. In class, she’s really silent and always with her friends. She’s nice and kind girl. I like to look at her calm face. It makes me fell comfortable.

13. Halimatussa’diah
I don’t really know her. But I know she is kind and nice girl

14. Radhiyah
She’s Salwa twins. She’s nice and kind. She always together with her twins Salwa. She also has a good voice. I’m same class with her since part 1 until now.

15. Azierah
She’s a nice girl. She’s silent in class. I quite don’t know about her.

16. Ernie
She’s a cute girl. She’s also polite in what ever she do.

17. Sue
She’s a kind person and loves to smile.

18. Lynn
I don’t really know her. This is the first time I same class with her. But I know she’s a nice girl.

19. Nik
She’s kind girl. She likes to help her friends in trouble. She same class with me when I was in part 1.

20. Nazierah
She’s a nice girl.

21. Salbiyah
She’s a nice girl. She loves to smile and loves to makes friends.

22. Huda
When first time I saw her I tough she is snob. But actually she’s kind and nice.

23. Aina
She’s active student in class. Before this, she’s in different class. So I don’t really know her much.

24. Shahida
She’s nice and loves to smile.

25. Farahiyah
She’s cute and talkative girl

26. Farahain
She’s cool girl. She easy to gives smile. She also likes to help her friends in class.

27. Izaty
I don’t really know her. She’s close with Aina. Before this she’s in another class.

28. Asyikin
She’s an active girl. I know she’s kind.

29. Raja
She’s nice girl. She also talkative and happy go lucky person

30. Faezah
She’s a good friend. She likes to help her friends. Sometimes, she’s moody. She loves to laught



1 comment:

  1. Get your classmates' image from my blog and put it in this entry.

    The last sentence is incomplete.

    ReplyDelete