Tuesday, January 13, 2009

me..myself..my life

My name is Nur Atikah Bt Nor Mohammad. But, my friends usually called me as Kaka. This year, I turned to 21 years old. I felt that I’m too old now. But, that’s the reality that I’ve to face now. Ages not decrease, but continually increase year by year. I was born on 26 May 1988 at hospital Tangkak the place that I live now.

I was born in a happy family. I’ve parents, two brothers and a sister. It’s really make me happy live in this World. My father, Nor Mohammad is a retired teacher, and my mother, Sharifah Zaharah is a clerk in one school at Malacca. I’ve 4 siblings. I was the third one. My elder brother and my sister already work. So, only my little brother and I still study. My early school is kindergarten. Then, when I was 7th years old, I transfer to my first primary school which is SK Paya Mas. But, when I at standards 6th, I follow my father transfer to another primary school which is SK Bandar Tangkak.

My childhood is very wonderful and full of joy. As I remember, there no big problem that I’ve to faced. Then, I go to my secondary school which is SMK Tun Mamat. There, I got many friends. I start my teenage year with a happy time with my new friends. When I was at form 4, I received an offer to continue my study at one technique school in Malacca. I go there to study in cost of agriculture science. Technique school is not fully boarding school. There a student stay in hostel and some student stay outside. I stay in hostel because the distance between my house to that school is far. Without I know, the decision to study there changes my life bit by bit.

First two week at that school I still felt okay. But after one month, I start felt the difficulty study in hostel. I’ve to follow all the rules there. It’s very burden me. It makes me really uncomfortable. All my activity was control by the rules in the hostel. I’ve no life there. After two month, I can’t bear it anymore. I cried everyday. I called my mother to transfer me back to my old school. Finally, I transfer to my old school. But, the effect by this decision is I fight with my father because he not allowed me to transfer back. This is a temporary condition.

After a couple of week, everything became normal. But, there still a problem at the end of year. My form teacher said that my name didn’t register yet. Oh my god. I don’t know what I’m going to do that time. I’m really thanks to my form teacher because she helps me a lot to settle down my problem. So, I stay at that school until I finished my SPM examination. My SPM result is not that good. But, I still got all subject credit. With that result, I apply to go to university. Fortunately, I got an offer to further my study to centre of foundation science studies of University Malaya. So, I further my study there. I’m happy being there. I just don’t know why they accept me because my SPM result is not that good.

Study there really needs a strongest of mental and physical. It’s because the subject there is a really tough subject. I’ve to study 9 subjects. 6 of it were science subjects. The schedule is just same everyday. Lecture and tutorial at 8 a.m. until 12p.m. then in the evening, I’ve to go to lab doing an experiment. Almost one year I study there. I study really hard there to get a good result. But unfortunately, my result can’t make me continue my study to a degree standard. So, I start from the bottom back. I take a diploma in UITM.

I’m not regret study in UM. All the things that I go through in UM really teach me a lot about life. Now, is a time to makes an improvement. All the experiences that I’ve go through along this 21 year really make me more matured. I’m not regrets with what have I done. For me, this is life and a little challenge that I’ve to face before I come for more big challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment