Wednesday, March 4, 2009

whose with my aunty???

This story is experienced by my aunty about 15 years ago. This is not really a ghost story, but it’s quite scary. My aunty, Hayati is a secretary at one company in Kuala Lumpur about 15 years ago. At that time she stays alone in a rent house. At the beginning, everything was alright. Nothing weird happened until one day….

One day, she felt unwell. She felt that she hold something very heavy at her shoulder. At the beginning, she tough that work hard make she get a stress. Then, she rest for a couple of day. But, something that she felt heavy still not disappeared. She went to see a doctor. Surprisingly, the doctor said that she is fine. She really cannot bear the heavy that she felt. She only felt the heavy on the left shoulder. The right shoulder she felt like usual. These things really make her in trouble. She faced the difficulty when she want to carry her things even her handbag. She felt that her handbag is so heavy.

This thing happened to my aunty quite along time. One day, my aunty wants to throw tissue in the drain. But the sound that produces from the throw of tissue is different. Usually, there is no sound when we throw tissue in the drain, but, the different thing happens to my aunty. When she throws tissue in the drain, there is the ‘bushh’ sound produce from that. The ‘bushh’ sound usually produces when we throw something big and heavy in the drain. But, this is tissue!! It doesn’t make sense when we throw tissue in the drain and there is the ‘bushh’ sound. From that, my aunty knows that the thing that she goes through that time is not an ordinary thing. It’s weird things and needs a cure to save her for having trouble for the rest of her life.

One night, my aunty had a really bad headache. She can’t open her eyes. She just lies down and cannot wake up at all. My aunty makes her strong to open her eyes. In the blur of view, she can see that something moving in her house. It’s like a small kids waving hand to my aunty. It’s really dark and bald. My aunty cannot bear to do anything that time. She just lies down and closes her eye tightly and holds yassin. In her heart, she recites all the surah that she knows. But, at the critical time like that, she just doesn’t know what she really recites. All the surah was mix.

Another days, she heard that someone cooking at her kitchen. But she stays alone in her house. Nobody will cooked in her kitchen unless herself. She heard the sound of ‘lesung’. But, when she comes to see, the sound became silent. Other thing that happened is, when last night she cooked rice, the rice that she cooked disappeared in the morning. This shows that someone eat the rice. But, who eat the rice? The one that stay in the house is only my aunty.

After more than a month faced these things, my aunty decides to search a cure. So, my aunty went see one ustaz near her placed. The ustaz said that the house that she stays is already staying by other creature. And unfortunately, one of that creature family member like with my aunty and keep stays on my aunty left shoulders. That why my aunty felt something that very heavy on her shoulder. Then, the ustaz advised my aunty to move from that house. After a month, my aunty move from her house, but she still get a treatment from that ustaz to recover her spirit.



1 comment:

  1. holla...
    waa...it is true?
    you know...
    this is first time i dgor citer cam nie...huhu
    i can't imagine if that things happened to me...(mesti pengsan xsdor2)hahaha

    ReplyDelete